Electrical Safety Inspection
If you really come to think about, most accidents or unforeseen circumstances descend on just because of the fact that caution was not exercised. So, if you want to be safe rather than sorry, you should ask our experts at our company to conduct an electrical safety inspection in your home or business. In this way, you will become aware about any threats or other problems that you might have to face. All you would have to do would be to call us and set up an appointment and we will send over our experts to do what they do best.
Why should you opt for Electrical Safety Checkup?
- Helps maintain safety operations
- Insurance agencies might mandate a risk assessment inspection
- Identifies and corrects potential safety hazards
- Cut costs and saves energy consumption
- Allows you to lead a tension free life
- What can you expect from this safety inspection?
- When you take up the services, one thing that you can bank on is the fact that we are the best at what we do. So, we will send across a qualified electrician who would pay a visit to your business or home. They would conduct a thorough examination of the area and the whole electrical system.
As they do this, they will put together a detailed checklist that they will diligently fill out and this list would be handed over to you at the site. Then the expert from our company would conduct the safety checkup. This analysis would look at the areas that need to be attended immediately, suggest improvements as well as potential possibilities for up gradation in case it is required in the home or at the office.
What does this Electrical Safety Inspection look at?
- Wall and switch outlet condition and operation
- Light bulb wattage
- Potential electrocution or shock
- Check for fault circuit interrupters
- Check security and safety lighting
- Check the grounding system
- Check for surge protection
- Check air conditioning and heating system
- Check the placement and the presence of the smoke detectors
- Test the smoke detectors
- Check the outdoor electrical systems
- Test for carbon monoxide detectors
- Check the electrical panel for the appropriate amps, labels and operation
As mentioned earlier it is always better to be safe than sorry. Therefore, it would be best that you call our company to conduct an Electrical Safety Inspection right away. In this way, we will be able to ascertain whether there are any major problems that are present in the existing electrical system. So, these issues can be resolved right away rather than bear the consequences in case something untoward happens at a later stage.