Recessed Lighting: Style Meets Functionality
Have you been thinking about taking up inexpensive ways in which you can add a touch of freshness and finesse to the home or at the office? In that case, you should get in touch with our Bulverde Electrical company right away to get the recessed lighting installed, right away!
Why opt for recessed lighting?
If you want to add some style and finesse to the home interior or that of the office, then you should think about incorporating recessed lighting. This is mainly due to the fact that this would be a great way in which you can highlight the area that you work in, as well as the architecture, cabinets, artwork and drapery. Apart from that this type of lighting would help create clean ceiling lines that would open up the space at the same time make more room; making the place look more spacious. In this way, you can get a more refined ambiance at the same time you will be able to illuminate your business literally, as you will be able to add a new dimension to your work space. Regardless of where you want to place the recessed lighting on the sloped ceiling, flat or in the boardroom, our company can all these options available apart from others.
There are several types of recessed lights that you can choose from. Therefore, you can choose them according based on the functions, rims and where it is going to be placed. Apart from that you would be able to find them in varying sizes as well. They could range anywhere from 4 to about 6 inches in diameter, which would suit your depth and size of space.
What sets apart recessed lighting from other spaces?
There are several ways in which recessed lighting can be right option for you because:
- These lights can be used using ‘A’ bulbs which are quite inexpensive. So, they can be used for general lighting purpose.
- You should think of using lighting that have energy star, since it can help you save on energy costs. This way, you can protect the environment at the same time consume 75% less energy.
- Opt for fluorescent lights in commercial or office setting as it will reduce glare at the same time it will increase the operation efficiency.
- You could go in for line voltage lights that would be inexpensive option as the work on low voltage light. Also, you can use dimmers along with it.
- If you want to increase the life span of the bulb then go in for low voltage halogen bulbs as it would use less energy at the same time it would light up the space.
- In case, you want to go in for bright lights then you can go in for bright white light. You can find this in the form of two types; spotlight and flood light.
The right lighting can do wonders to the home interior or that of the workplace. So, what are you waiting for? Call our company and set up an appointment right away!